Calltic has developed a radically new technology to detect fraud in telecom networks. We offer the solution as a service managed out of our headquarters in Ghent. Once a sale is closed, it becomes your responsibility to setup and maintain our infrastructure at telecom operators worldwide. We outperform competition and intend to conquer the telecom world based on the reputation that you and your colleagues earn in detecting fraud.
You will manage our IT infrastructure deployed at international telecom operators as well as internal IT infrastructure. Your key responsibilities will be:
- Install, monitor and maintain our servers. Windows & Linux equipment is rolled out on many international clients which need to be kept up and running.
- Setup, configure and maintain connections to our installed base by means of VPN links.
- Setup and keep a close watch on our Zabbix monitoring environment.
- Detect and solve issues for deployed field systems.
- Support for our internal IT infrastructure like Office365, cloud systems based on OpenStack, AWS
- University degree
- Passion for IT
- You have in-depth knowledge of servers, networks and security
- The ability to work flexible, independently as well as in a team
- You have an analytical mind with problem solving skills
- MS SQL Admin knowledge is required
- Scripting knowledge for example PowerShell, bash
- You interact well with foreign people
- You are fluent in French & English, Spanish would be an asset
- Experience at a Telecom provider is a plus
Calltic can offer you a challenging position in a high-tech setting. We offer a very flexible working environment, a strong salary package and excellent fringe benefits. You will be able to grow with the company. The office is located in Belgium, you are able to work a few days per week from home.
Send your application to: email@example.com